Client Services Agreement
This Client Services Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Soare International LLC and: (the “Client”) pursuant to the following terms and the General Terms & Conditions. The Client and Soare International LLC hereby agree to the following:
- Soare International LLC will use its best efforts to create high-quality video and photographic images of the premises designated by the Client (“Premises”) to produce a satisfying video and photographic product (with audio or other media) of the Premises, custom made to the specifications of the Client (the “Finished Product”).
- After sending the Finished Product to the Client, Soare International LLC shall submit a detailed invoice to the Client for their services with the payment terms of total balance due upon delivery.
- Soare International LLC shall furnish the Client with a digital copy of the branded version of the Finished Product via Drop-Box, with a limited license to use the branded version of the Finished Product for purposes of marketing the Premises and/or the Client’s business by any means, for as long as the Client desires. All branded delivered products consist of the client’s logo. Soare International LLC shall also furnish the Client an unbranded version of the Finished Product with a limited license to use the unbranded version of the Finished Product in a private link for viewing and MLS purposes.
- All final delivered products can be altered by both Soare International LLC and the Client.
General Terms & Conditions
The Client and Soare International LLC agree:
- Soare International LLC’s obligation to the Client shall be to timely and professionally render its services to create video and photographs to produce a finished video with photographs and audio (if applicable) of the Premises pursuant to this Agreement (the “Finished Product”). Soare International LLC shall be excused from any liability to the Client in the event the Client fails to permit timely access to the Premise to the Soare International LLC Staff.
- The Client represents and warrants it has obtained the unrestricted consent of the owner or occupant of the Premises allowing the full access to the Premises to the Soare International LLC staff and contractors to videotape and photograph the Premises as needed to produce the Finished Project.
- Soare International LLC may (i) use the Finished Product and/or the Raw Images for any use on its website, their offices, in printed media, and for any other promotional, advertising, marketing or public relations activities or efforts by Soare International LLC without limitation or restriction.
- The Client shall not, directly or indirectly, (i) solicit or attempt to solicit any employee or contractor of Soare International LLC to terminate their employment or contractor relationship with Soare International LLC, or (ii) hire or attempt to hire any employee or contractor of Soare International LLC, for any reason without the express written consent of Soare International LLC.
- The parties agree that the relationship between the parties shall be governed in accordance with California law; that in the event of any litigation arising from the Agreement or the relationship between the parties, same shall be adjudicated under the laws of Ontario, Canada that the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys fees and costs; that venue shall lie exclusively in Ontario, Canada; and, that each of the parties expressly waive the right to a trial by jury.
Floor Plans Disclaimer
At Soare International LLC, we take great care to ensure that the floor plans we create for our clients are as accurate as possible. However, due to various factors that may affect the measurements, we cannot guarantee that our floor plans will be an exact representation of the property. Therefore, we advise our clients and representatives of the property to carefully review the floor plans we provide and compare them to the actual measurements of the property before uploading them to any public websites or forums, including but not limited to the MLS.
Soare International LLC shall not be held responsible for any discrepancies in the measurements of the floor plans we provide, and we will not be held accountable legally. We strongly recommend that our clients and representatives of the property seek professional advice and perform their due diligence in verifying the accuracy of the floor plans before using them for any legal purposes, including but not limited to, selling or leasing the property. By using our services, clients and representatives of the property acknowledge and accept this disclaimer.